This month however, required no research as I am sharing with you my all time best ever Chocolate Brownie recipe! I adore chocolate brownies and I am so excited to post this yumminess of a recipe…it’s chocolatey, gooey, sticky and utterly delectable!
It’s important to note that this recipe is NOT low calorie, low sugar or low fat, but it IS made from all natural ingredients and suitable for those with certain allergies. Oh and did I mention is was scrumptious?!
So if you are hitting the hills and stepping out on your next adventure and you need something to keep you going, this is the answer!
- 1/3 cup organic virgin Coconut oil or butter
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup organic raw crystalized coconut nectar or agave nectar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup sifted organic coconut flour
- 1 cup nuts, finely chopped (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 175°C
- In a saucepan over a low heat, blend together butter and cocoa powder. Remove from heat and let cool
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, nectar, salt and vanilla
- Stir into the butter and cocoa mixture
- Whisk coconut flour into the batter and mix well (until there are no lumps)
- Fold in the optional nuts
- Pour batter into a greased baking tray 11x7x2 or 8x8x2. Bake for 30-35 minutes
- Allow to cool before removing from the tray and cutting into slices. (I recommend tempting bite-size chunks!)
We all need a little treat now and then, and if you are going to spoil yourself, I say, do it in style!
We would love to see you enjoying this recipe on your outdoor adventures. So don’t be shy! Simply tag #laurambromley and #acaiactive in your photos and we will feature the best on our page!