Made with Merino wool the all new hiking socks offer superb warmth, great fit and excellent moisture management keeping your feet warm and dry whether you’re out hiking the mountains, walking the dog or simply relaxing indoors after a long day.
They offer unique comfort with a chunky rib construction and natural underfoot cushioning that provides brilliant shock absorption when you’re exploring the outdoors.
Low tension roll top cuffs and seamless toe link mean less bulk along pinch points which enhances sock fit & comfort reducing blistering and chafing over long distances.
80% merino wool construction means the socks are cosy, soft and extremely comfortable. Engineered for the outdoors they are the perfect accompaniment to any of our Skinny Outdoor Trousers or offer a snug alternative to slippers for those cosy nights in.
Fabric: 80% Merino Wool, 19% Polyamid, 1% Polyester
Wash Care: Hand Wash Only. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Acai recommend washing with similar colours using a wool detergent. Do not use fabric softener. Lay Flat to Dry.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Super Soft, Warm and Cosy these are the perfect pairing with the Skinny outdoor Trousers for those cold winter walks.
- Designed with comfort in mind the chunky construction provides natural shock absorption.
- Merino/ Polyamid Wool Blend combines warmth and comfort with durability and natural quick wicking moisture/ odour management.
- Seamless toe link for enhanced comfort at pinch points.
- Ribbed Knit Construction for the perfect fit.
- Made in Portugal
Due to the nature of this product these socks are non- refundable
One size fits from a UK Size 5+
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE FOR ALL UK ORDERS OVER £20
*Orders are despatched Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays)*